Thank you for your interest in joining the Washington Chamber of Commerce. We offer a variety of services to our Chamber Members. Below is a list of the common services Chamber Members use. You can also find a complete list that provides a little more information in the Chamber Membership Tiers. If there is something not listed that you would like assistance with, please call the Chamber office at (309) 444-9921 or e-mail us using the Contact Us form on our website.
List of common services:
- Listed on www.washingtoncoc.com as a part of the Business Directory
- A personal log-in and password to update your listing on our website as often as you would like.
- The ability to post Hot Deals and Job Postings on our website.
- Upon joining the Washington Chamber we will hold an official Chamber Welcome with our Chamber Ambassadors. At the Welcome you will have the opportunity to tell us about your business and will receive your Membership Plaque. We will take a picture that will be sent to the local papers announcing your commitment to the Chamber.
- If you are a new business that has opened within the last 6 months we will hold a ribbon cutting. Our Ambassadors will help you, your staff, family and friends officially open your new business, complete with our GIANT scissors. We will also take a picture and send it to the local papers. Ribbon cuttings can also be held for remodels, moving your office, or reorganizing.
- The Window on Washington is the Chamber’s Monthly Newsletter. It offers advertising opportunities for our Chamber Members. Prices range from FREE to $50.00 per ad.
- The Washington Chamber Connections is our Weekly E-Blast. Sent out each Wednesday. This is FREE for Chamber Members to insert information. * Some exceptions apply
- 2 Star tier package and above are eligible to receive Washington Chamber Gift Certificates as part of their tier package. There is a small fee to participate for the 1 Star tier package.
- Chamber Members are eligible to put information in our Welcome to Washington Packets, which are handed out to new residents in Washington.
- Washington Chamber Business After Hours are held on the Second Tuesday of most months. Both Chamber Members and Perspective Chamber Members are invited to attend. An added benefit of being a chamber is hosting a Business After Hours. They are a great way to celebrate an anniversary or introduce your business to the Washington Business Community.
- Joining the Washington Chamber also opens up sponsorship opportunities with our many events throughout the year like the Good Neighbor Days Festival, Mayor’s Prayer Breakfast, Take Pride in Washington Clean up Day and many more!
- A few other benefits include the use of our Bulk Mail Permit, Copies and Faxes at a discounted rate, and an on staff Notary Public.
- Don’t see what you need assistance with listed? Give us a call and we will do our best to help or put you in contact with one of our Chamber Members that would be able to help you!